From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Eberhard of Friuli (815–66), Duke and key figure in the Carolingian Empire
- Eberhard of Béthune (died 1212), Flemish grammarian.
- Eberhard I, Duke of Württemberg (1445–96)
- Eberhard II, Count of Württemberg (after 1315–1392)
- Eberhard I, Count of Bonngau (died 937)
- Eberhard III, Duke of Franconia (ca 885 – 939)
- Eberhard (Archbishop of Trier) (1010–66)
- Eberhard of Salzburg (died 1164), Bishop of Salzburg and saint
- Eberhard family, a prominent Swiss industrialist family from Bern whose origin has been traced back to the 10th century:
- Christian August Gottlob Eberhard (1769–1884), a German writer.
- Dennis Eberhard (1943–2005), an American composer.
- Hans J. Müller-Eberhard (1927–98), a molecular immunologist.
- Hermann Eberhard (1852–1908), a 19th-century German explorer that discovered Giant sloth remains at Cueva del Milodon Natural Monument.
- Johann Augustus Eberhard (1739–1809), a German theologian.
- Martin Eberhard (born 1960), co-founder and former CEO of Tesla Motors
- Mary Jane West-Eberhard prominent biologist upon social wasps and phenotypic plasticity
- Matthias Eberhard (1815–76), Roman Catholic Bishop of Trier.
- Paul Eberhard (born 1917), Swiss bobsledder
- Wolfram Eberhard (1909–89), a sociologist of rural China.
-  History of Eberhard & Co: 1865, Eberhard official website
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|