|Full name||Ebert William Amâncio|
|Date of birth||November 11, 1983|
|Place of birth||São Paulo, Brazil|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|Playing position||Central defender|
|2013||→ Evian (loan)||16||(1)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 14 January 2015.
† Appearances (Goals).
Ebert William Amâncio or simply Betão (born November 11, 1983 in São Paulo), is a Brazilian professional footballer who plays as a central defender for Dynamo Kyiv and can also play on the right side of the back four. Betão is known for his positioning, aerial ability, strength and coverage of the opposing players.
Amâncio began his career in Corinthians before signing a four-year contract with Sochaux for €1 million on 6 August 2007. On 14 August 2007, Sochaux decided to sell him, which led to Betão returning to Corinthians.
Betão's contract with Corinthians expired on December 31, 2007 and was offered a three year renewal but declined. After 14 years playing for Corinthians and wearing the captain's armband during the 2007 season, Betão was released from Corinthians after being made the scapegoat of the team's relegation by the chairman at the time. On January 8, 2008, Betão trained with Santos and the following day, signed a three year contract with the team.
Betão made his debut for Santos on January 16, 2008 in the Campeonato Paulista, where they lost 0–2 against Portuguesa. He scored his first goal on February 24, 2008 in the 4–1 victory over Ituano for the Campeonato Paulista 2008.
On 14 January 2015 Betão announced his return to Dynamo Kyiv.
- Tournament Rio – São Paulo: 2002 (Corinthians)
- Brazilian Cup: 2002 (Corinthians)
- São Paulo State League: 2003 (Corinthians)
- Brazilian League: 2005 (Corinthians)
- Ukrainian Premier League: 2008–09 (FC Dynamo Kiev)
- Ukrainian Super Cup: 2009–10 (FC Dynamo Kiev)
- "Player Profile". FC Dynamo Kiev. Retrieved 21 August 2012.
- Zagueiro Betão a caminho do Sochaux "Zagueiro Betão a caminho do Sochaux". mercadofutebol.com. 2007-08-06.
- "Jornal francês diz que Sochaux desistiu de contratar Betão". gazetaesportiva.net. 2007-08-13.
- "Peixe acerta com o zagueiro Betão". globoesporte.globo.com. 2008-01-08. Retrieved 2008-01-10.
|This biographical article related to a Brazilian association football defender born in the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|