From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Eccentric)
|Look up eccentric or eccentricity in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Eccentricity or eccentric may refer to:
- Eccentricity (behavior), odd behavior on the part of a person, as opposed to being "normal"
- Eccentricity (graph theory) of a vertex in a graph
- Eccentricity (mathematics), a parameter associated with every conic section
- Eccentric (mechanism), a wheel that rotates on an axle that is displaced from the focus of the circle described by the wheel
- Eccentricity vector
- Horizontal eccentricity, in vision, degrees of visual angle from the center of the eye
- Orbital eccentricity, in astrodynamics, calculated from orbital state vectors as an absolute value of eccentricity vector or using other methods based on orbital energy and angular momentum
- Eccentric anomaly, the angle between the direction of periapsis and the current position of an object on its orbit
- Eccentric Club, a London gentlemen's club
- Eccentric contraction, the lengthening of muscle fibers
- Eccentric, in astronomy, a type of deferent, a circle or sphere used in obsolete astronomical systems to carry a planet around the Earth or Sun
- Eccentric position of a surveying tripod to be able to measure hidden points
- Eccentric Training
- All pages beginning with "eccentric"
- All pages with titles containing "eccentric*"
- Acentric factor, in thermodynamics, the measure of the non-sphericity (acentricity) of molecules
- Acentric fragment, in genetics
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.