From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ecclesiastes is a book of the Hebrew Bible. It may also refer to:
- Ecclesiastes of Erasmus, or Ecclesiastes: On the Art of Preaching, by Desiderius Erasmus, published 1535
- Ecclesiastes Rabbah, an aggadic commentary on Ecclesiastes, included in the collection of the Midrash Rabbah.
- "Ecclesiastes", a track on Stevie Wonder's Journey Through "The Secret Life of Plants" (1979 album).
- Eccles (disambiguation)
- Ecclesia (disambiguation)
- Ecclesiast, member of the Clergy
- Wisdom of Sirach (or Ecclesiasticus), apocryphal book of the Septuagint
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.