|Founders||Jason Lemkin, Jeffrey Zwelling|
|Key people||Arthur Do (former VP Engineering)|
|Owners||Adobe Systems Company|
EchoSign is a web-based electronic signature and enterprise content management system with specific focus on the document management and verification life-cycle. Its major features centre in document signing, tracking and filing. It supports signing by email (e signature) or by fax.
EchoSign maintains a global affiliate program. It is available via salesforce.com's AppExchange EchoSign has also been integrated by other 3rd party services such as Zoho Writer, Box.net, and HR Block Rocketlawyer.
Founded in 2005, EchoSign has grown to over 60,000 customers and 5,000,000 users of its electronic signature service worldwide, including leaders such as BT, GE, Dell, Comcast, Aetna, Groupon, Google, TimeWarner, Pandora, SAP, NetSuite, Facebook, Qualcomm, LivingSocial, Lennar Homes, Citrix, CIGNA, P&G and more. Adobe acquired EchoSign in July 2011.
For 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and again in 2013, Salesforce.com's 200,000+ customers named EchoSign "Best App -- Contract Management", and in 2012 and 2013, EchoSign was named Best Overall Sales App. In 2012, NetSuite named EchoSign its Best Partner App of 2012.
In January 2013, Adobe announced EchoSign and its Document Web Services revenues had hit $50,000,000 in ARR.
In March 2014, Adobe announced EchoSign and its Document Web services revenues had hit $164,000,000 in ARR. 
In July 2011, Echosign has been sued by competitor RPost for patent infringement.
||This section appears to be written like an advertisement. (March 2013)|
SmallBiz Influencers Award: Recently Adobe EchoSign made it into the SmallBiz Influencers Top 100 list! The Top 100 Champions were chosen based on voting by the small business community (40%) and a panel of judges (60%) who considered the contributions of the nominees over the past year toward:
- Advocating on behalf of small businesses
- Providing products or services that address the unique challenges faced by small businesses
- Revolutionizing how small businesses do business or how they solve business challenges
- Helping small businesses grow
- Or impacting small businesses in a significant way
NetSuite recognized EchoSign for helping their customers maximize the value they get from NetSuite. EchoSign for NetSuite brings all of EchoSign's functionality to NetSuite users and is the only eSignature system with complete integration to NetSuite. EchoSign for NetSuite provides:
- Real-time visibility into every agreement sent out for signature from within NetSuite.
- Instant eSignatures and a sophisticated virtual fax system that routes all signed faxes right into NetSuite—automatically.
- 100% automated electronic signature contract management that automatically updates NetSuite with PDF copies of all signed contracts.
- Ability to send an estimate for signature with a single click.
- [dead link]
- "Adobe® EchoSign: Global Electronic Signature Service (E-Sign, E-Signature) - EchoSign from Adobe Systems Incorporated - AppExchange.". Salesforce.com. 2006-10-06. Retrieved 2012-10-29.
- "Welcome to Zoho Writer - Online Word Processor tool". Writer.zoho.com. Retrieved 2012-10-29.
- Malykhina, Elena (2006-11-20). "Five Questions For Jason Lemkin Co-founder and CEO of EchoSign". Informationweek.com. Retrieved 2012-10-29.
- Monday, January 2nd, 2006 (2006-01-02). "EchoSign Solves Signature Page Woes". TechCrunch. Retrieved 2012-10-29.
- "Adobe Acquires EchoSign". Adobe.com. 2011-07-18. Retrieved 2012-10-29.
- "EchoSign". LinkedIn. Retrieved 2012-10-29.
- Tuesday, July 19th, 2011 (2011-07-19). "Patent Lawsuit From RPost Could Spell Trouble For Adobe / EchoSign". TechCrunch. Retrieved 2012-10-29.
- "2012 Top Champions and Honorable Mentions | Small Business Influencers". Influencers.smallbiztrends.com. Retrieved 2012-10-29.