||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (April 2009)|
Natural Resources Canada's (NRCan's) ecoENERGY Retrofit program provides financial support to homeowners, small and medium-sized businesses, public institutions and industrial facilities to help them implement energy saving projects that reduce energy-related greenhouse gases (GHGs) and air pollution.
There was originally a residential program, and a business program. Natural Resources Canada's Office of Energy Efficiency is no longer offering the ecoENERGY Retrofit Incentive for Buildings, the commercial/institutional component of the ecoENERGY Retrofit financial incentives for existing homes, buildings and industrial processes.
The business program ended on June 6, 2012.
- ecoENERGY Initiative
- ecoENERGY Retrofit - Homes Program[dead link]
- Natural Resources Canada: Home Retrofit Grant Brochure and Eligibility[dead link]
- Carbon Dioxide Reduction Edmonton[dead link]
- Natural Resources Canada: Assessment Ratings[dead link]
- Natural Resources Canada: Office of Energy Efficiency – ecoENERGY Retrofit[dead link]