|Look up ecology in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ecology is the interdisciplinary scientific study of the distribution and abundance of organisms and their interactions with their environment. It also deals with the growth of populations and species in an ecosystem and when/how resources in that ecosystem are used by organisms within it.
Ecology may also refer to:
- Ecology (journal)
- Journal of Ecology
- Ecology movement, aimed at protecting the environment (similar to the environmental movement)
- "Mercy Mercy Me (The Ecology)", from Marvin Gaye's 1971 album What's Going On
- Ecology (album), an album by Rare Earth
- Ecology Party, an early name for the Green Party in the UK
- Ecology Building Society
- Environmentalism, a social and political movement often associated with ecology
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.