The Ecosystem Approach is considered one of the most important principles of sustainable environmental management.
||This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (June 2012)|
Supporting the 15th Conference of the Parties meeting in Copenhagen
The ecosystems approach is intended to tackle not just climate change mitigation and adaptation, but also poverty alleviation, disaster risk reduction, biodiversity loss, and many other environmental issues.
- UNEP Ecosystems Approach papers supporting COP 15 climate change conference (MLURI)
- Convention on Biological Diversity: Ecosystem Approach
- Convention on Biological Diversity: Decision V/6
- Scottish Natural Heritage website ecosystem approach pages
- UNEP (2009-11-23), UNEP Ecosystems Approach papers supporting COP 15 (MLURI), UNEP
|This ecology-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|