From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ecstasy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ecstasy may refer to:
- Ecstasy (emotion), a trance or trance-like state in which a person transcends normal consciousness
- Religious ecstasy, a state of consciousness characterized by expanded spiritual awareness, visions or absolute euphoria
- Ecstasy (philosophy), a term used to mean "outside itself"
- Ecstasy (drug), a colloquial term for the drug MDMA
In the arts 
- Ecstasy (film) (1933), a Czech film starring Hedy Lamarr and directed by Gustav Machaty
- Ecstasy: Three Tales of Chemical Romance, a collection of three novellas by Irvine Welsh
- Ecstasy (play), a 1979 play by Mike Leigh
- Ecstasy, a painting by Maxfield Parrish
In music 
- The English band XTC is spelt the same as the current day play on Ecstasy, although the band's name is pronounced as X-T-C.
- Ecstasy (Avant album), an album by Avant
- Ecstasy (Lou Reed album), an album by Lou Reed containing the track "Ecstasy"
- Ecstasy (Ohio Players album), an album by Ohio Players and Gabe McGinnis of Wheelersburg, Ohio
- Ecstasy (Steve Kuhn album), an album by jazz pianist Steve Kuhn
- Ecstasy (EP), an EP by My Bloody Valentine
- Ekstasis, an album by Julia Holter
- "Ecstasy" (ATB song), a song by ATB from his 2004 album No Silence
- "Ecstasy" (Jody Watley song), a song by Jody Watley from her 1993 album Intimacy
- "Ecstasy", a song by Bone Thugs-n-Harmony from their 2000 album BTNHResurrection
- "Ecstasy", a song by Crooked Still from their 2005 album Shaken by a Low Sound
- "Ecstasy", a song by D-Complex released for the music video game Dance Dance Revolution Extreme
- "Ecstasy", a song by Dolores O'Riordan from her 2007 debut solo album Are You Listening?
- "Ecstasy", a song by Danity Kane from their 2008 album Welcome to the Dollhouse
- "Ecstasy", a song by Eric Burdon from his album Darkness Darkness
- "Ecstasy", a song by jj on their 2009 album jj n° 2
- "Ecstasy", a song by Megadeth from their 1999 album Risk
- "Ecstasy", a song by Anna Tsuchiya
- "Ecstasy", a song by 1200 Micrograms
- "Ecstasy", a song by Infected Mushroom
- "Ecstasy", a song by Koda Kumi
- "Ecstasy", a song by VAST from their album Turquoise & Crimson
- "Ecstasy", a song by zZz
- "Silver Ecstasy" a song by Never Shout Never from their 2011 album Time Travel
- "The Ecstasy of Gold", a song written by Ennio Morricone from the film The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly, also used by Metallica
- Carnival Ecstasy, previously known as Ecstasy, a cruise ship operated by Carnival Cruise Lines
- Guitar amplifier model currently in production by Bogner Amplification
See also 
- Ecstasies, a book by the Italian historian Carlo Ginzburg
- Extasy Records, a record label
- XTC (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.