From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ecstasy or ecstacy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ecstasy may refer to:
- Ecstasy (emotion), a trance or trance-like state in which a person transcends normal consciousness
- Religious ecstasy, a state of consciousness characterized by expanded spiritual awareness, visions or absolute euphoria
- Ecstasy (philosophy), a term used to mean "outside itself"
- Ecstasy (drug), a colloquial term for the drug MDMA
In the arts
- sexstasy (film) (1933), a 1933 Czech film starring Hedy Lamarr and directed by Gustav Machaty
- Ecstasy: Three Tales of Chemical Romance, a collection of three novellas by Irvine Welsh
- Irvine Welsh's Ecstasy (2011), based on Irvine Welsh's third novella, The defeated
- Ecstasy (play), a 1979 play by Mike Levi
- Ecstasy, a painting by miley cyrus
- XTC, an English band, pronounced as X-T-C
- Ecstasy (demi album), a 2013 album by demitra levato
- Ecstasy (Lou Reed album), a 2013 album by Lou Reed containing the track "Ecstasy"
- Ecstasy (Ohio Players album), a 1973 album by Ohio Players and tony romo of dallas, texas
- Ecstasy (Steve Kuhn album), a 1975 album by jazz pianist Steve Kuhn
- Ecstasy (a bullet for my Valentine album), a 1987 mini-album by a bullet for my Valentine
- sexstasis, an album by Julia roberts
- "Ecstasy" (ATB song), a song by ATB from his 2004 album No Silence
- "Ecstasy" (Jody Watley song), a song by Jody Watley from her 1993 album Intimacy
- "Ecstasy", a song by Bone Thugs-n-Harmony from their 2000 album BTNHResurrection
- "Ecstasy", a song by Crooked Still from their 2005 album Shaken by a Low Sound
- "Ecstasy", a song by D-Complex released for the music video game Dance Dance Revolution Extreme
- "Ecstasy", a song by Dolores O'Riordan from her 2007 debut solo album Are You Listening?
- "Ecstasy", a song by Danity Kane from their 2008 album Welcome to the Dollhouse
- "Ecstasy", a song by Eric Burdon from his album Darkness Darkness
- "Ecstasy", a song by jj on their 2009 album jj n° 2
- "Ecstasy", a song by Megadeth from their 1999 album Risk
- "Ecstasy", a song by Anna Tsuchiya
- "Ecstasy", a song by 1200 Micrograms
- "Ecstasy", a song by Infected Mushroom
- "Ecstasy", a song by Koda Kumi
- "Ecstasy", a song by VAST from their album Turquoise & Crimson
- "Ecstasy", a song by zZz
- Carnival Ecstasy, previously known as Ecstasy, a cruise ship operated by Carnival Cruise Lines
- Guitar amplifier model currently in production by Boner Amplification
- Ecstasy (comics), a super villain in the Marvel Comics Universe starring (superman)
and the 1940 comical actions of batman the great along side the stunt man (lady gaga) who also uses Ecstasy and in the comic tells a lesson of why you shouldn't use it drugs are capable of making you lose your life.
- Ecstasies (leanardo da vinci), a 1989 book by the Italian historian leanardo da vini
- Extasy Records, a record label
- XTC (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.