|Launched||October 24, 2007|
|Owned by||Televisión y Radio de Ecuador E.P. RTVECUADOR (Television and Radio of Ecuador, state company)|
|Slogan||A partir de ahora la televisión ya es de todos|
|Channel 48 (Quito, Guayaquil, Cuenca, Ambato, Baños, Riobamba, Latacunga, Ibarra, Tulcán, Loja, Guaranda, Babahoyo, Tena, Nueva Loja, El Coca, Macas)
Channel 49 (Portoviejo, Manta, Bahía de Caráquez. Esmeraldas, Machala, Salinas, La Libertad, Santa Elena, Santo Domingo, Azogues, Quevedo, Puyo, Zamora, Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, Puerto Ayora)
|DirecTV||Channel 187 (Ecuador)|
|Grupo TV Cable||Channel 11 (Quito and Guayaquil)
Channel 10 (Cuenca)
Channel 98 (Ambato)
Channel 95 (Ibarra)
Channel 95 (Loja)
Channel 5 (Machala)
Channel 95 (Portoviejo and Manta)
Channel 98 (Riobamba)
Channel 10 (Salinas and La Libertad)
Channel 95 (Tulcán)
|Telmex TV||Channel 20 (Quito and Guayaquil)|
|EcuadorTV.ec||EcuadorTV (free stream)|
Ecuador TV is the public service channel of Ecuador established in October 2007 thanks to a provision of non-reimbursable funds of $5 million of the Economic and Social Development Bank of Venezuela (BANDES by its Spanish acronym).
The channel was established at the same time as the installation of the Ecuadorian Constituent Assembly so that the sessions could be transmitted live to all the country.
The channel transmits content by independent national and international producers and documentaries and news programs from several international producing properties such as Discovery, TVE, BBC, Deutsche Welle, Voice of America, ViVe and teleSUR.
The channel operates as a public service company and broadcasts news and opinion content from several countries, including the United States. The Venezuelan government described its monetary contribution to the creation of the channel as "a caring and selfless contribution of Venezuela as part of the policy of international cooperation in the region that drives the government of President Hugo Chávez".
- "Presidencia de la República – Ecuador TV" – Presidencia de Ecuador (Retrieved on September 15, 2008)
- "Programación" – Ecuador TV (Retrieved on September 28, 2008)
- "Los equipos para el canal del Estado llegarán esta semana" – El Universo, October 15, 2007 (Retrieved on September 15, 2008)
- "Ecuador contará con canal de televisión Estatal" – CRE Satelital Ecuador, February 22, 2007 (Retrieved on September 15, 2008)
- "Venezuela entrega 5 millones de dólares a Ecuador para compra de equipos de TV pública" – CRE Satelital Ecuador, September 27, 2007 (Retrieved on September 15, 2008)