EdVoice brings together the ingredients to drive change in California schools. With in-depth policy expertise and a commitment to looking to research and real-world results for policy solutions, EdVoice advocates for key policy changes that will make a difference for all California's students.
- Ted Lempert - founding CEO, former California State Assemblyman and founding director
- Christopher Cabaldon - former CEO, West Sacramento mayor
- Reed Hastings - EdVoice co-founder; founder/CEO of Netflix and former president of the California State Board of Education
- Steve Poizner - EdVoice co-founder; former California State Insurance Commissioner
- Laurene Powell Jobs - Former EdVoice board member; founder of College Track
- Bill Lucia - Current CEO