Ordynski is best known for his exploits driving Mitsubishi cars. Driving a Galant VR-4, he won the Australian Rally Championship in 1990. He also won the Group N category that year, and went on to win that category three more times (1993, 1994, 1995), driving a Lancer Evolution.
Ordynski won the 1995 Mobil 1 Round Australia Trial driving a Holden VR Commodore  entered by the Mobil Bridgestone Rally Team. He also drove 5.0 Litre Touring Cars in 1995, recording a tenth place in the 1995 Sandown 500, and a retirement in the 1995 Tooheys 1000 at Bathurst in a Holden VP Commodore.
Away from rallying and motorsport, Ed Ordynski was a high school teacher.
- "Club Patron - Ed Ordynski". MG Car Club of South Australia. Retrieved 22 March 2010.
- Whitten, Jeff (22 September 2006). "EXCLUSIVE: The Ed Ordynski interview". RallySport Magazine. Retrieved 22 March 2010.
- The lion roars again, Mobil 1 Round Australia Trial, Australian Motor Racing Year 1995, pages 266 to 268
- Entry List, Official Spectator Guide, Round Australia '95 Mobil 1 Trial
- Sandown 500, Australian Motor Racing Year 1995, page 277
- 1995 Tooheys 1000, Australian Motor Racing Year 1995, page 281
|Winner of the Australian Rally Championship
|This rallying biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to Australian auto racing is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|