||This article's lead section may not adequately summarize key points of its contents. (July 2011)|
|Full name||Edward James Upson|
|Date of birth||21 November 1989|
|Place of birth||Bury St Edmunds, England|
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|2008||→ Stevenage Borough (loan)||1||(0)|
|2010||→ Barnet (loan)||9||(1)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 23:17, 2 May 2015 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
He scored the winning goal for Ipswich against Southampton in the FA Youth Cup in 2005 when he was 15, and signed a professional contract at the age of 17. In 2008 he was loaned to Stevenage Borough, where he made one substitute appearance on 2 September against Kettering Town. He made his Ipswich debut as a substitute in a Football League Cup match at Shrewsbury Town on 11 August 2009. After being scouted on many occasions by Barnet manager Ian Hendon, Upson joined the Bees on loan from 12 March 2010 for one month, and made his debut coming on as a second half sub for Albert Jarrett in the 1–1 home draw with Burton Albion. Upson was released by Ipswich at the end of the 2009–10 season.
He joined Yeovil Town on a two-year contract at the start of the 2010–11 season. He scored his first goal for Yeovil in the FA Cup match with Hartlepool United in 2010. On 13 August 2011, he scored his first league goal from outside the area in a 3–1 win over Oldham Athletic, and went one better with a strike from 30 yards to seal a 1–0 win against Wycombe Wanderers on 13 September 2011, this goal was later nominated for Mitre Goal of the Year. He also scored twice in the FA Cup, with goals in the 3–0 win over Hereford United, and the 2–2 draw with Fleetwood Town.
On 6 May 2013, Upson scored an 85th minute goal in the 2013 Football League play-offs, to help Yeovil beat Sheffield United 2–1 on aggregate, to taking Yeovil to Wembley for the playoff final. A play-off final which they won 2–1 earning promotion to the Football League Championship for the first time in the club's history.
- As of 3 May 2015.
|Club||Season||League||FA Cup||League Cup||Other||Total|
|Stevenage Borough (loan)||
- Ipswich Town
- Yeovil Town
- Ed Upson at Ipswich Town F.C. retrieved 23 April 2008
- "Tractor Boy Joins Bees on Loan". Archived from the original on 2010-04-27.
- Roy On Letting Players Go at Ipswich Town F.C. retrieved 8 May 2010
- "Yeovil Town sign ex-Ipswich midfielder Ed Upson". BBC Sport (British Broadcasting Corporation). 2 July 2010. Retrieved 3 July 2010.
- "Yeovil 2–0 Sheffield United". BBC Sport. 6 May 2013. Retrieved 6 May 2013.
- "Brentford 1–2 Yeovil". BBC Sport. 19 May 2013. Retrieved 20 May 2013.
- "Transfer Deadline Day: Ed Upson joins Millwall from Yeovil Town". BBC Sport. 31 January 2014. Retrieved 31 January 2014.
- Ed Capped at Ipswich Town F.C. retrieved 23 April 2008
- "Ed Upson". Soccerbase. Retrieved 7 January 2013.
- "Games played by Ed Upson in 2007/2008". Soccerbase. Retrieved 7 January 2013.
- "Games played by Ed Upson in 2008/2009". Soccerbase. Retrieved 7 January 2013.
- "Games played by Ed Upson in 2009/2010". Soccerbase. Retrieved 7 January 2013.
- "Games played by Ed Upson in 2010/2011". Soccerbase. Retrieved 7 January 2013.
- "Games played by Ed Upson in 2011/2012". Soccerbase. Retrieved 7 January 2013.
- "Games played by Ed Upson in 2012/2013". Soccerbase. Retrieved 7 January 2013.
- "Games played by Ed Upson in 2013/2014". Soccerbase. Retrieved 7 January 2013.
- "Games played by Ed Upson in 2014/2015". Soccerbase. Retrieved 22 September 2014.