Eddie Dew Memorial Airpark
|Eddie Dew Memorial Airpark|
|IATA: none – ICAO: none – FAA LID: 1G8|
|Location||Knox Township, Ohio|
|Elevation AMSL||1,084 ft / 330.4 m|
|Source: Federal Aviation Administration|
Eddie Dew Memorial Airpark (FAA LID: 1G8), is a privately owned airport near Toronto, Ohio, U.S., part of the Pittsburgh Combined Statistical Area. The airport opened in December of 1937. 22 aircraft are reported as being based at the airport; approximately 2,850 aircraft movements per year take place.
- FAA Airport Master Record for 1G8 ( PDF), effective 2008-02-14
- "Eddie Dew Memorial Airpark". Frederick, MD: Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association. Retrieved 2013-07-30.
- Giannamore, Paul (September 3, 2009). "FAA Posts G-20 Flight Restrictions". Wheeling News-Register. Wheeling, WV. Retrieved 2013-07-31.
- Resources for this airport:
- Pittsburgh G 20 restrictions
|This article about an airport in Ohio is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|