Eddie V's Prime Seafood
|Type||Wholly owned subsidiary|
Austin, Texas, U.S.
|Headquarters||1000 Darden Center Drive
Orlando, Florida, U.S. 32837
|Number of locations||8 (2012)|
|Key people||Clarence Otis, Jr.
(CEO/Chairman of Darden)
(President of Darden's Specialty Restaurant Group)
|Parent||Darden Restaurants, Inc.|
|Footnotes / references
Eddie V's Prime Seafood is an American restaurant chain specializing in seafood, aged steaks and live music. The first Eddie V's was opened in Austin, Texas in 2000 by Guy Villavaso and Larry Foles. In 2011, the brand was sold for $59 million cash to Darden Restaurants, Inc. and became a part of Darden's Specialty Restaurant Group. As of May 2013, there are a total of 9 Eddie V's restaurants located throughout Texas, California, Arizona and Florida.
The menu is seasonal and based on local availability. The brand also offers a gluten-free menu.
Darden also owns Longhorn Steakhouse and Capital Grille. Eddie V's dining rooms use earthy tones, stone and leather. Live jazz is featured and premium steaks are offered with sides including brussel sprouts with bacon, fries with parmesan and chives, and roasted beets with candied walnuts.
- "The Creation of Eddie V's Restaurants". Darden Concepts, Inc. 2012. Retrieved May 16, 2012.
- Snel, Alan (October 12, 2011). "Darden buys two seafood brands". Nation's Restaurant News. Retrieved May 16, 2012.
- "Locations for Eddie V's & Wildfish". Darden Concepts, Inc. 2012. Retrieved May 16, 2012.
- "Eddie V's Prime Seafood & Steak Menus". Darden Concepts, Inc. 2012. Retrieved May 16, 2012.
- Eddie V's Prime Seafood, Tampa August 2013 Florida Trend page 9
|This US-based restaurant or restaurant chain article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|