From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ede may refer to:
- People and languages
- Given names
- Ede and Ravenscroft, tailors in London, established in 1689
- Amatoritsero Ede (born 1963), a Nigerian poet
- Charles Ede (1921-2002), founder of the Folio Society
- Chinedu Ede (born 1987), German footballer of Nigerian descent
- George Ede (1834-70), English cricketer
- Graeme Ede (born 1960), New Zealand sport shooter
- James Ede (born 1984), English cricketer
- Jan Willem van Ede (born 1963), Dutch football goalkeeper
- Jim Ede (1895-1990), a British art collector and patron
- James Chuter Ede, Baron Chuter-Ede (1882–1965), a British Labour politician
- Piers Moore Ede, (born 1975), British writer
- Nikolos Daru Ede or Ede the God, character in the science fiction trilogy A Requiem for Homo Sapiens
EDE may refer to:
- Equinox Desktop Environment
- European political movement Europe – Democracy – Esperanto, also rendered E° D° E°.
- European Day of the Entrepreneur
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.