|Associated acts||Mark Bright, Dann Huff|
|Past members||Hannah Blaylock
Edens Edge was an American country music group founded by Hannah Blaylock (lead vocals), Dean Berner (vocals, guitar, Dobro), and Cherrill Green (vocals, mandolin, banjo, guitar). The band was signed to Big Machine Records, which released their self-titled debut album. It included the singles "Amen" and "Too Good to Be True". In March 2013, Blaylock left the group.
All three members of Edens Edge are natives of Arkansas. They won a contest sponsored by CMT in 2006, where they met Nashville songwriter Kye Fleming. They moved to Nashville in 2007. The group eventually signed a record deal with Big Machine Records in April 2010, and the trio's debut single, "Amen," was released in April 2011. It has become the group's first Top 20 hit. Their self-titled debut album was released on June 12, 2012. "Too Good to Be True" was released as the album's second and final single on April 9, 2012.
- H2O II: Wetter and Wilder World Tour (2011)
- All The Women I Am Tour (2011)
- Own The Night Tour (2011)
- Changed Tour (2012)
|2012||"Too Good to Be True"||27||—|
|"—" denotes releases that did not chart|
Other charted songs
|2012||"O Holy Night"||59||The Country Christmas Collection|
|2012||"Too Good to Be True"||Peter Zavadil|
- Edens Edge, 'Going Home' (Episode 3)
- Hackett, Vernell (20 April 2011). "New Faces: Edens Edge". The Boot. Retrieved $1 $2. Check date values in:
- "About". Edens Edge official website. Retrieved 26 April 2011.
- "Edens Edge Biography". CMT. Retrieved 26 October 2011.
- Skates, Sarah (12 April 2010). "Big Machine Signs Edens Edge; CMT Radio Hires Jenn Nixon". Music Row. Retrieved 26 April 2011.
- "CMT : Videos : Edens Edge : Amen". Country Music Television. Retrieved May 26, 2011.
- "CMT : Videos : Edens Edge : Too Good To Be True". Country Music Television. Retrieved June 10, 2012.