From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
An edge-matching puzzle is a type of tiling puzzle involving tiling an area with (typically regular) polygons whose edges are distinguished with colours or patterns, in such a way that the edges of adjacent tiles match.
- Erik D. Demaine, Martin L. Demaine. "Jigsaw Puzzles, Edge Matching, and Polyomino Packing: Connections and Complexity". Retrieved 2007-08-12.
- "Rob's puzzle page: Edge Matching". Retrieved 2007-08-12.
- Erich's Matching Puzzles Collection
- Color- and Edge-Matching Polygons by Peter Esser
- Rob's puzzle page by Rob Stegmann
|This combinatorics-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|