From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Edgewater is a common name used throughout the world as a place name. It is often found in English-speaking countries such as Australia, Canada, United Kingdom and United States.
- Edgewater, Alabama
- Edgewater, Colorado
- Edgewater, Broward County, Florida
- Edgewater, Volusia County, Florida
- Edgewater (Miami), a neighborhood within the City of Miami
- Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois
- Edgewater Park Site, an archaeology site in Iowa
- Edgewater, Maryland
- Edgewater, New Jersey
- Edgewater (Barrytown, New York) historic mansion
- Edgewater, Cleveland, Ohio
- Edgewater, Wisconsin, a town
- Edgewater (community), Wisconsin, an unincorporated community
- Edgewater High School, a high school in Orlando, Florida
- Edgewater Covenant Church, a church in Pittsburg, California
- Edgewater (band), a rock band from Dallas, Texas, USA
- The Edgewater, hotel in downtown Seattle, most famous for the "Shark episode" in rock music history
- Edgewater Technology, a technology management consulting firm headquartered in Wakefield, Massachusetts
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Edgewater.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.