|Julien Arnaud, Co-founder & CEO|
|Products||Opportunity consulting services|
Number of employees
Edgilis is an "opportunity consulting" firm headquartered in Singapore, with an office in Paris, France. Edgilis works with companies and government agencies working in transportation, infrastructure and energy.
Edgilis was founded in 2006 under the name Acian Technologies. The first project Edgilis completed was a testing and commissioning project for an Alstom tramway. Subsequent projects have been focused in the Middle East, Asia, Europe, Africa and occasionally North America. For the international work that Edgilis has undertaken, the Economic Development Board of Singapore awarded the company with the International Headquarters (IHQ) Award in 2009.
In May 2008, Edgilis moved the company headquarters to the newly opened Fusionopolis building. In December 2009, Acian Technologies opened a branch office in Paris, France. Shortly thereafter, on January 19, 2010 the company announced a new brand and name, Edgilis. According to the company CEO, Julien Arnaud, "The name is a creation that comes from edge and agility, which reflects the fact that we are nimble and reactive." 
In May 2010, Edgilis was shortlisted for the Emerging Enterprise 2010 award. This award, sponsored by SPRING Singapore, Singapore Press Holdings, OCBC Bank and The Business Times, is given to Singapore's foremost SMEs and was created to recognize the talents of Singapore's leading entrepreneurs.
||This article appears to be written like an advertisement. (November 2013)|
Edgilis offers opportunity consulting, a type of consulting which supposedly blends solid engineering consulting knowledge with principles of management consulting. According to the company website, Edgilis accomplishes this through the intelligent application of innovation and a customer-focused approach described as the 3Es (envision, enable and execute). To this end, Edgilis aims to deliver value to its clients through helping them to 1) envision their objectives, 2) enable their ability to design and build the best processes, systems and technology and 3) execute and manage the effective delivery of solutions to meet clients' needs.
Building Entrepreneurship through People
Edgilis offers two training programs for fresh graduates. The Edgilites Management Programme is geared towards MBA graduates and is the training program for the business development division. The Junior Consultant Mentorship Programme is for graduates of engineering programs and pairs young graduates with a senior consultant mentor throughout the duration of the training cycle.
Edgilis also offers training to clients and the general public. Edgilis has training programs in project management, safety, project planning and innovation management, among others. The company CEO, Julien Arnaud, is a strong proponent of entrepreneurship, and is one of the founding members of Singapore's French Chamber of Commerce (FCCS) Entrepreneurship Committee and often shares his experiences as an entrepreneur in Singapore through interviews and presentation sessions.
Edgilis works mainly in transportation, infrastructure and environment/energy. Edgilis' main services cover the areas of risk, integration, optimization, quality and management, and cover the following areas:
- Supply Chain Management
- Management and Innovation
- Project Services
- Software Services
- Green and Sustainability
- System Engineering
- System Assurance
- Geotechnical and Tunnelling
Edgilis consultants typically have an engineering background as well as a business drive. Entry-level junior consultants are generally recruited from top-tier engineering universities in Singapore and Asia. According to the company website, Edgilis works with "individuals who are not only academically brilliant, but also entrepreneurially driven to excel." 
- Commissioning support in Doha for a Municipal solid waste plant project for Keppel Seghers
- Safety audits of the high speed rail link in South Africa (built for the 2010 FIFA World Cup)
- Geotechnical design works for the Beauty World MRT Station in Singapore (C916)
- "Acian Technologies Pte Ltd. Company Profile". Singapore.job-q.com. Retrieved 2011-05-25.
- "Business Times Online". Business-times.asiaone.com. Retrieved 2011-05-25.
- "Innovation Gets a New Edge with Edgilis Launch". PR.com. 2010-01-27. Retrieved 2011-05-25.
- "Emerging Enterprise 2010 (EE 2010) Scales Up this Year". Ace.sg. 2010-03-12. Retrieved 2011-05-25.
- "Speech by Mr Julien Arnaud, CEO". Edgilis. 2010-01-19. Retrieved 2011-05-25.
- "Training". Edgilis. Retrieved 2011-05-25.
- "FCCS: Entrepreneurs". Fccsingapore.com. Retrieved 2011-05-25.
- "FCCS: Share Experience with 3 Entrepreneurs in Singapore". Fccsingapore.com. Retrieved 2011-05-25.
- "Services". Edgilis. Retrieved 2011-05-25.
- "Curiosity breeds Excellence". Edgilis. Retrieved 2011-05-25.