Edin-Ådahl were a Swedish CCM group from 1977 to 1994, composed of brothers Bertil & Lasse Edin and Simon & Frank Ådahl. The group are most well known for their 1990 hit "Som en vind" (Like a Wind). It won the 1990 Melodifestivalen and went on to place sixteenth at the Eurovision Song Contest. The following year, they placed second in the Melodifestivalen. Simon Ådahl participated in 1995 together with Lasse Edin. Another song, "Revival", rose to No. 3 in Sweden's radio charts.
Their English albums had similar production quality when compared to secular albums, but suffered from poor distribution and "lousy lyrics".
Frank Ådahl was the voice of Simba in the Swedish version of the 1994 animated film The Lion King. Two of the brothers released solo albums on Refuge in 1985. Bertil Edin released Cross The Border, and Simon Ådahl I'm In Touch. Lasse Edin formed a band called The Outsiders in 1990.
- Edin-Ådahl, (Prim) 1980
- Alibi, (CBS/Royal) 1982
- Maktfaktor, (Royal) 1983
- Tecken, (Prim) 1986
- Big Talk, (Royal/Cantio) 1989
- Into My Soul, (Cantio) 1990
- Reser Till Kärlek, (Cantio) 1991
- Kosmonaut Gagarins Rapport, (Viva) 1992
- Minnen: 1980—1992, (Viva) 1994
- Komplett, (Media Point) 2009
- Alibi, (Refuge) 1983
- X-Factor, (Refuge) 1984
- Miracle, (Refuge) 1987
- Big Talk, (Royal Music/Refuge) (1989)
- Into My Soul, (Alarma World Music) (1990)
- Revival, (Alarma World Music/Cantio) (1991)
with "En dag"
|Sweden in the Eurovision Song Contest
with "Fångad av en stormvind"