Edino Nazareth Filho
|Full name||Edino Nazareth Filho|
|Date of birth||5 June 1955 (age 58)|
|Place of birth||Rio de Janeiro, Brazil|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
† Appearances (Goals).
- For the son of Pelé, who also played under the name Edinho, see Edson Cholbi Nascimento
Edinho, real name Edino Nazareth Filho, (born 5 June 1955 in Rio de Janeiro) is a former football (soccer) player from Brazil. He played central defender with Fluminense Football Club, Grêmio Foot-Ball Porto Alegrense and with the Brazilian national team. He is currently a manager.
He played the Football World Cup 1978, the Football World Cup 1982 and the Football World Cup 1986 in which he was captain. Edinho was also in the team which earned 4th place at the 1976 Summer Olympics.
- 1975 - Pan-American Games - Brazil
- 1975, 1976, 1980 - Campeonato Carioca - Fluminense
- 1982 - Brazilian Silver Ball
- 1987 - Campeonato Brasileiro (Brazilian championship) - Flamengo
- 1989 - Campeonato Gaúcho (Rio Grande do Sul championship) - Grêmio
- 1989 - Copa do Brasil - Grêmio
- 1991, 1993 - Taça Guanabara - Fluminense
- 1996 - Campeonato Baiano - Vitória-BA
- 2002 - Campeonato Goiano, Copa Centro-Oeste - Goiás
- 2004 - Campeonato Brasileiro Série B - Brasiliense
- "Caps for Brazil". Retrieved 4 June 2007