Edino Nazareth Filho
||This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (January 2014)|
|Full name||Edino Nazareth Filho|
|Date of birth||5 June 1955|
|Place of birth||Rio de Janeiro, Brazil|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
† Appearances (Goals).
- For the son of Pelé, who also played under the name Edinho, see Edson Cholbi Nascimento
Edinho, real name Edino Nazareth Filho, (born 5 June 1955 in Rio de Janeiro) is a former football (soccer) player from Brazil. He played central defender with Fluminense Football Club, Grêmio Foot-Ball Porto Alegrense and with the Brazilian national team. He is currently a manager.
He played 3 games during the Football World Cup 1978, 1 game during the Football World Cup 1982 and the Football World Cup 1986 in which he was captain, he also had played all 5 games during the World Cup, scored 1 goal. Edinho was also in the team which earned 4th place at the 1976 Summer Olympics.
- 1975 - Pan-American Games - Brazil
- 1975, 1976, 1980 - Campeonato Carioca - Fluminense
- 1982 - Brazilian Silver Ball
- 1987 - Campeonato Brasileiro (Brazilian championship) - Flamengo
- 1989 - Campeonato Gaúcho (Rio Grande do Sul championship) - Grêmio
- 1989 - Copa do Brasil - Grêmio
- 1991, 1993 - Taça Guanabara - Fluminense
- 1996 - Campeonato Baiano - Vitória-BA
- 2002 - Campeonato Goiano, Copa Centro-Oeste - Goiás
- 2004 - Campeonato Brasileiro Série B - Brasiliense