Joshua Silverberg, in 2005
|Also known as||Edison, Mannafest|
|Origin||Long Island, New York, United States|
|Genres||Indie rock, pop rock, progressive rock|
|Associated acts||Heavy Duty Super-Ego|
|Members||Joshua Silverberg - Vocals / Guitar
Josh Morin - Vocals / Bass
James Usher - Guitar
Joe Morin - Drums
Edison Glass was an American indie rock band from Coram, Long Island, New York. The group has four members: Joshua Silverberg (singer/guitarist), Josh "Mountain" Morin (singer/bassist), Joe Morin (drummer), and James Usher (guitarist). They formed Mannafest in 1998, changing their name later to Edison in 2002, and then to Edison Glass in 2004, when record label Credential Recordings signed them. Their name is derived from two renowned people from the 20th century: Thomas Edison and Philip Glass.
- Downpour (as Mannafest)
- The Solution (as Mannafest)
- Thinking Clearly (as Mannafest)
- A Burn or a Shiver - Credential Recordings (2006)
- Time is Fiction - Credential Recordings (2008)
- Starting Over EP (as Edison, and a re-release as Edison Glass)
- Need Speak EP (listening party demo given out to promote A Burn or a Shiver) (2006)
- Let Go EP - Credential Recordings (2007)
- The Last Goodbye (2004)
- X Worship 2006 - EMI CMG (2005)
- Stereocilia Vol. 1 - Credential Recordings (2006)
- The Tour EP (2007)
- "In Such A State"
- "Let Go"
- "Tulsa Entertainment, Tulsa Restaurants, Oklahoma Dining, Music OK, the Arts and Movies". Tulsa World. Retrieved 2011-11-17.
- "Usher: 'Christians Need to Be Creative', Christian Music Interviews, Features". Christianitytoday.com. Retrieved 2011-11-17.