From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Edmond in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Edmond may refer to:
In the United States:
- Other uses
- Edmond (1833), a passenger sailing ship that sank off the coast of Kilkee, Co. Clare in 1850 with the loss of 98 lives.
- Edmond (play), a 1982 play by David Mamet
- Edmond (film), a 2005 film based on the 1982 play
- Edmond Dantès, fictional character in The Count of Monte Cristo
- Edmond (racehorse), the joint favourite for the 2001 Grand National
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Edmond.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.