Edmonton Corn Maze
It is a giant maze cut into a field of corn approximately 15 acres (61,000 m2). It is open from August to October annually and is themed around a local event or attraction. The Edmonton Corn Maze is part of "The MAiZE". The MAiZE is the largest corn maze company in the world and helps with the design and operation of corn mazes.
The maze has been created every year since 2001. Every year a different maze design is cut into the field.
- 2001: Edmonton 2001 World Championships
- 2002: an oil derrick
- 2003: Edmonton Eskimos (quarterback Ricky Ray)
- 2004: Edmonton's Centennial
- 2005: a bull rider
- 2006: Edmonton Oilers (Left Wing Ryan Smyth)
- 2007: Edmonton Oil Kings (Goaltender Cam Lanigan)
- 2008: Edmonton Indy
- 2009: Tim Hortons Roar of the Rings (Curler Kevin Martin)
- 2010: Edmonton's Food Bank's mascot - "Fill – Up"
- 2011: 2012 World Junior Ice Hockey Championships logo
- 2012: CISN-FM's 30th anniversary
- 2013: ATB Financial's 75th anniversary and a bucket of popcorn
- Edmonton Corn Maze
- The MAiZE
- Corn Maze Directory Directory of hundreds of mazes in the USA and Canada