|Full name||Edson Diego Aubert Cervantes|
|Date of birth||24 November 1988|
|Place of birth||Arequipa, Peru|
|Height||1.72 m (5 ft 8 in)|
|Playing position||Attacking midfielder|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 24 October 2012.
† Appearances (Goals).
Aubert made his league debut in the Torneo Descentralizado in the 2005 season playing for his local club Atlético Universidad, at the age of 16. However, his club was relegated at the end of the season. In 2006 he joined Club IDUNSA (Instituto del Deporte Universitario de la Universidad Nacional de San Agustín), which was also based in Arequipa. There he played in the 2006 Copa Perú season. In the 2007 Copa Perú season his club managed to reach the semifinal stage but were then eliminated by Sport Águila. Then in 2008 he joined Puno based club Diablos Rojos de Juliaca. There he played in the 2008 Copa Perú season and helped his club reach the Round of 16. There his club met his former side Club IDUNSA and lost 2–1 on aggregate.
In January 2009 Aubert returned to his hometown and joined Arequipa giants FBC Melgar for the start of the 2009 Torneo Descentralizado season. After three years, Aubert returned to the Descentralizado and made his debut that season with Melgar in Round 14 against Coronel Bolognesi. Playing at home in the Mariano Melgar Stadium, Aubert managed to play the entire match and help his side win 2–1.
- "Player - Edson Aubert". footballdatabase.eu. Retrieved 4 February 2012.
- "Aubert busca paz para definir futuro" (in Spanish). larepublica.pe. 10 December 2011. Retrieved 4 February 2012.
- "Match – Melgar 2-1 Coronel Bolognesi". footballdatabase.eu. 16 May 2009. Retrieved 4 February 2012.
- "Aubert busca paz para definir futuro" (in Spanish). depor.pe. 15 December 2011. Retrieved 4 February 2012.
- Edson Aubert at footballdatabase.eu