Eduard Hauser (soldier)
|Born||22 June 1895
|Died||16 July 1961
|Allegiance|| German Empire (to 1918)
Weimar Republic (to 1933)
|Years of service||1915 – 1945|
|Commands held||13. Panzer-Division|
|Awards||Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves|
Eduard Hauser (22 June 1895 – 16 July 1961) was a highly decorated Generalleutnant in the Wehrmacht during World War II who commanded the 13. Panzer-Division. He was also a recipient of the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves. The Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross and its higher grade Oak Leaves was awarded to recognise extreme battlefield bravery or successful military leadership. Eduard Hauser was captured by American troops in May 1945 and was held until June 1947.
 Awards and decorations
- Iron Cross (1914)
- 2nd Class (17 June 1915)
- 1st Class (12 September 1917)
- Wound Badge (1914)
- in Black
- Cross of Honor
- Sudetenland Medal
- Iron Cross (1939)
- 2nd Class (29 September 1939)
- 1st Class (26 June 1940)
- Eastern Front Medal
- Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves
- Mentioned twice in the Wehrmachtbericht on (12 October 1943 and 24 December 1943)
- Fellgiebel 2000, p. 179.
- Fellgiebel 2000, p. 66.
- Fellgiebel, Walther-Peer (2000). Die Träger des Ritterkreuzes des Eisernen Kreuzes 1939-1945. Friedburg, Germany: Podzun-Pallas. ISBN 3-7909-0284-5.
- Scherzer, Veit (2007). Ritterkreuzträger 1939–1945 Die Inhaber des Ritterkreuzes des Eisernen Kreuzes 1939 von Heer, Luftwaffe, Kriegsmarine, Waffen-SS, Volkssturm sowie mit Deutschland verbündeter Streitkräfte nach den Unterlagen des Bundesarchives (in German). Jena, Germany: Scherzers Miltaer-Verlag. ISBN 978-3-938845-17-2.
Generalleutnant Hellmut von der Chevallerie
|Commander of 13. Panzer Division
1 September 1943 – 26 December 1943
Generalleutnant Hans Mikosch