From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
European Portuguese: [eˈðwaɾðu]
Brazilian Portuguese: [eduˈaʁdu]
|Region of origin||Europe|
|Related names||Edward, Eduard, Édouard, Edoardo, Dudu, Edu, Edvardo|
|Look up Eduardo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
In association football:
- Eduardo da Silva, Brazilian-born Croatian footballer who currently plays for Shakhtar Donetsk.
- Eduardo Adelino da Silva, Brazilian football player who currently plays for Sociedade Esportiva Recreativa e Cultural Brasil.
- Eduardo Bonvallet, retired Chilean football player who is now a commentator.
- Eduardo Carvalho, Portuguese footballer who currently plays for Braga, on loan from Genoa.
- Eduardo Costa, Brazilian footballer who currently plays for AS Monaco
- Eduardo Gonçalves de Oliveira, Brazilian footballer who currently plays for Schalke 04
- Eduardo Martini, Brazilian footballer who currently plays for AA Ponte Preta.
- Eduardo Ribeiro dos Santos, Brazilian footballer who currently plays for RC Lens.
- Eduardo Ferreira Abdo Pacheco, Brazilian footballer who currently plays for FK Partizan.
In other fields:
- Eduardo R. Caianiello, Italian physicist.
- Eduardo Barragan, Colombian boxer.
- Eduardo Castro, Mexican long-distance runner.
- Eduardo Castro Luque, assassinated Mexican politician.
- Eduardo Cojuangco, Jr., Filipino chairman of San Miguel Corporation, the largest food and beverage corporation in the Philippines and Southeast Asia.
- Eduardo De Crescenzo, Italian singer, songwriter and multi-instrumentalist.
- Eduardo De Filippo, Italian actor, playwright, screenwriter, author and poet.
- Eduardo Ferro Rodrigues, Portuguese politician
- Eduardo Galeano, Uruguayan journalist and writer
- Eduardo Guerrero, Colombian road cyclist
- Eduardo Jhons, Cuban fencer
- Eduardo Prado Coelho, Portuguese writer
- Eduardo Risso, Uruguayan rower
- Eduardo Saverin, Co-founder of Facebook
- Eduardo Serra, Portuguese cinematographer
- Eduardo Souto de Moura, Portuguese architect
- Eduardo Valente da Fonseca, Portuguese writer
- Eduardo Kac, American contemporary artist
- Eduardo Eurnekian, An Argentine-Armenian billionaire businessman.
- Eduardo, an animated character in the television series Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends
- Eduardo Martínez, Argentine beach volleyball player
- Eduardo Maruri, Ecuadorian business man and politician
- Eduardo Morales Miranda, Chilean physician and founder of Universidad Austral de Chile
- Eduardo Nicol, Spanish-Mexican philosopher
- Eduardo Panlilio, Filipino politician and former priest, elected governor of Pampanga
- Eduardo Pérez Bulnes, Argentine politician, one of the signatories of the Declaration of Independence
- Eduardo Piccinini, Brazilian butterfly swimmer
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|