Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency
|Formation||1 January 2006|
The Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency or EACEA is an agency of the European Union located in Brussels, Belgium. It manages parts of the Union's programs in education, culture, and audiovisual fields.
- Education and Culture (DG EAC)
- Communications Networks, Content and Technology (DG CONNECT)
- Migration and Home Affairs (DG HOME)
- Humanitarian Aid and Civil Protection (DG ECHO)
EACEA manages the following programmes:
EACA has 10 operational units (A, B, C) and 3 horizontal units (R):
- A1. Erasmus+: Prospective Initiatives, Policy Networks, Programme and Linguistic Support.
- A2. Erasmus+: -Higher Education- Knowledge Alliances, Bologna Support.
- A3. Erasmus+: -Higher Education- Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degrees.
- A4. Erasmus+: -Higher Education- International Capacity Building.
- A5. Erasmus+: Schools, Vocational Training, Adult Education, Platforms.
- A6. Erasmus+: Sport, Youth. EU Aid Volunteers.
- A7. Erasmus+: Education and Youth Policy Analysis.
- B1. Creative Europe: Culture.
- B2. Creative Europe: Media.
- C1. Europe for Citizens.
- R1. Human Resources, Administration, Communication.
- R2. Finances, Accounting, Programming.
- R3. Informatics, Logistics.
|This article about the European Union is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|