Edward Coke, 7th Earl of Leicester
Lord Leicester is the son of the 6th Lord Leicester and Moyra Joan Crossley, Countess of Leciester. He has spent great effort in restoring the family home Holkham Hall, and is a former president of the Historic Houses Association. He ran the Holkham Hall house and estate until his retirement in October 2005. 
Marriage and children
Lord Leicester married, firstly, Valerie Potter, daughter of Leonard A. Potter, on 28 April 1962. He and Valerie Potter were divorced in 1985. They had three children:
- Thomas Edward Coke, Viscount Coke (b. 6 July 1965), the heir to the earldom
- Lady Susan Elizabeth Coke (b. 1968), married Jonathan Paul, 1993
- The Hon. Rupert Henry John Coke (b. 1975)
- "Edward Douglas Coke, 7th Earl of Leicester of Holkham". thePeerage.com. 13 Apr 2009. Retrieved 7 March 2011.
- "Welcome to Holkham". Holkham Hall.
- "Sarah Forde". ThePeerage.com.
- "A year of honour". Norfolk Magazine.
- Hansard 1803–2005: contributions in Parliament by the Earl of Leicester
|Peerage of the United Kingdom|
Anthony Louis Lovel Coke
|Earl of Leicester
|This biography of an earl in the peerage of the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|