|Edward Francis Mickolus, Jr.|
|Born||December 28, 1950|
|Alma mater||Georgetown University
(m. January 15, 1983.)
Edward Francis Mickolus, Jr. (born December 28 1950) is an author and counter-terrorism expert, and formerly an officer in the Central Intelligence Agency, from which he retired in 2008. Mickolus is the author or co-author of a number of books on counter-terrorism.
- Who's who in the South and Southwest 1, Marquis Who's Who, 1986, p. 419, ISBN 978-0-8379-0820-5
- Spieler, Geri (May 29, 2011). "The Secret Book of CIA Humor". New York Journal of Books. Retrieved 2011-11-26. mirror
- "Edward Francis Mickolus" (PDF). Vinyard Software.
Dr. Edward Mickolus, President of Vinyard Software, has been a leading scholar in international terrorist studies since 1975. He served in the Central Intelligence Agency as an analyst, collector, public affairs officer, and recruiter for 33 years.mirror
- Paguio, Erin (December 19, 2005), "The Presence of Faith", Rank & File (George C. Marshall High School): 6
- "Maria Giuliano Schjelderup", The Washington Post, September 15, 2006: B.8
- Trompeter, Brian (October 20, 2008), "Collector's Ties Get Their Due in Exhibition", Arlington Sun Gazette
|This biography of an American academic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|