Edward Stourton, 27th Baron Mowbray
|Spouse(s)||Penelope Lucy Brunet|
|Children||Isabella Laura Stourton
Camilla Charlotte Stourton
Francesca Jane Stourton
James Charles Peter Stourton
|Parent(s)||Charles Stourton, 26th Baron Mowbray
Jane Faith de Yarburgh-Bateson
|Relatives||Stephen de Yarburgh-Bateson, 5th Baron Deramore (maternal grandfather)
Peter Cameron Jamieson Brunet (father-in-law)
Edward William Stephen Stourton, 27th Baron Mowbray, 28th Baron Segrave and 24th Baron Stourton (born 17 April 1953) is a British peer.
Edward Stourton was born on 17 April 1953. His father was Charles Stourton, 26th Baron Mowbray and his mother, Hon. Jane Faith de Yarburgh-Bateson. His maternal grandfather was Stephen de Yarburgh-Bateson, 5th Baron Deramore. He inherited his father's titles on 12 December 2006.
- Hon. (Sarah) Louise Stourton (b. 1982); married since 2011 to Harry Aubrey-Fletcher (b. 1982), youngest son of Sir Henry Aubrey-Fletcher, 8th Baronet, and a close friend of Prince William, Duke of Cambridge since their Eton days.
- Hon. Isabella Laura Stourton (b. 1983)
- Hon. Camilla Charlotte Stourton (b. 1987)
- Hon. Francesca Jane Stourton (b. 1988)
- Hon. James Charles Peter Stourton (b. 1991) heir apparent to the baronies.
Lady Mowbray organises the annual Allerton Park Horse Trials on the estate.
|Ancestors of Edward Stourton, 27th Baron Mowbray|
- "thePeerage". Retrieved 2007-01-04.
|Peerage of England|
|Baron Mowbray, Segrave and Stourton
|This biography of a baron or baroness in the Peerage of England is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|