Edward Stourton, 27th Baron Mowbray
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For other people named Edward Stourton, see Edward Stourton (disambiguation).
Edward William Stephen Stourton, 27th Baron Mowbray, 28th Baron Segrave and 24th Baron Stourton (born 17 April 1953) is a British peer.
- Hon. (Sarah) Louise Stourton (b. 1982); married since 2011 to Harry Aubrey-Fletcher (b. 1982), youngest son of Sir Henry Aubrey-Fletcher, 8th Baronet, and a close friend of Prince William, Duke of Cambridge since their Eton days.
- Hon. Isabella Laura Stourton (b. 1983)
- Hon. Camilla Charlotte Stourton (b. 1987)
- Hon. Francesca Jane Stourton (b. 1988)
- Hon. James Charles Peter Stourton (b. 1991) heir apparent to the baronies.
Lady Mowbray organises the annual Allerton Park Horse Trials on the estate.
|Ancestors of Edward Stourton, 27th Baron Mowbray|
- "thePeerage". Retrieved 2007-01-04.
|Peerage of England|
|Baron Mowbray, Segrave and Stourton
|This biography of a baron or baroness in the Peerage of England is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|