Edwards, CO Micropolitan Statistical Area
The Edwards Micropolitan Statistical Area is a United States Office of Management and Budget defined Micropolitan Statistical Area located in the Edwards area of the State of Colorado. The Edwards Micropolitan Statistical Area comprises Eagle County and Lake County, Colorado.
The Edwards Micropolitan Statistical Area includes the Town of Avon, the Town of Eagle, the Town of Gypsum, the City of Leadville, the Town of Minturn, the Town of Red Cliff, the Town of Vail, most of the Town of Basalt, the unincorporated area of Eagle County, and the unincorporated area of Lake County, Colorado.
|County||2011 Estimate||2010 Census||Change|
|Eagle County||!B9891438126437 51,854||!B9891372196990 52,197||!H9949749501462 −0.66%|
|Lake County||!B9910871227123 7,427||!B9911030014472 7,310||!D0041348246179 +1.60%|
|Total||!B9890099558710 59,281||!B9890061507683 59,507||!H9944266857675 −0.38%|
- Eagle County, Colorado
- Lake County, Colorado
- Colorado census statistical areas
- Colorado metropolitan areas
- Combined Statistical Area
- Core Based Statistical Area
- Metropolitan Statistical Area
- Micropolitan Statistical Area
- Table of United States Combined Statistical Areas
- Table of United States Metropolitan Statistical Areas
- Table of United States Micropolitan Statistical Areas
- Table of United States primary census statistical areas
- Census statistical areas adjacent to the Edwards Micropolitan Statistical Area:
- "Annual Estimates of the Resident Population for Counties of Colorado: April 1, 2010 to July 1, 2011" (CSV). 2011 Population Estimates. United States Census Bureau, Population Division. April 2012. Retrieved April 18, 2012.