||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (March 2013)|
in The Avengers (1961)
|Born||Edwin Ronald Richfield
11 September 1921
London England, UK
|Died||2 August 1990
Shrewsbury, Shropshire, England, UK
|Spouse(s)||Jan Holden (1952-1973) (divorced) 3 children|
He starred in the 1959 television series Interpol Calling. He was The Odd Man in Granada TV's series of the same name in the early 1960s.  Other television roles include: R3, 199 Park Lane, Gideon's Way, Danger Man, The Avengers (six episodes), Dixon of Dock Green, Z-Cars, Adam Adamant Lives!, The Baron, Champion House, Out of the Unknown, The Owl Service, UFO, Bergerac, Doctor Who (The Sea Devils and The Twin Dilemma), and All Creatures Great and Small. 
- The Jack of Diamonds (1949)
- Park Plaza 605 (1953)
- The Blue Parrot (1953)
- Mask of Dust (1954)
- Radio Cab Murder (1954)
- Conflict of Wings (1954)
- The Black Rider (1954)
- The Brain Machine (1955)
- X the Unknown (1956)
- Quatermass 2 (1957)
- The Big Chance (1957)
- Account Rendered (1957)
- Up the Creek (1958)
- Further Up the Creek (1958)
- The Camp on Blood Island (1958)
- Model for Murder (1959)
- Make Mine a Million (1959)
- The Boy Who Stole a Million (1960)
- Life Is a Circus (1960)
- Sword of Sherwood Forest (1960)
- Village of Daughters (1962)
- Just for Fun (1963)
- The Comedy Man (1964)
- The Secret of Blood Island (1964)
- The Face of Fu Manchu (1965)
- Quatermass and the Pit (1967)
- Champions (1983)
- "Edwin Richfield". BFI.
- "Edwin Richfield". TVGuide.com.
- "Network ON AIR > Interpol Calling: The Complete Series:". networkonair.com.
- "The Odd Man". BFI.
- "THE ODD MAN (A KIND OF WILD JUSTICE)". itnsource.com.
- "Edwin Richfield movies, photos, movie reviews, filmography, and biography - AllMovie". AllMovie.
- "Edwin Richfield". aveleyman.com.
|This article about a United Kingdom film and television actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|