|This article may rely excessively on sources too closely associated with the subject, preventing the article from being verifiable and neutral. (June 2014)|
Omniva is an international post and logistics company based in Tallinn, Estonia, with the entire Baltic states as its domestic market. The name Omniva was adopted in June 2014; the company was previously called Eesti Post.
As of June 2014, the single brand Omniva is responsible for a number of services which were previously known by other names, such as the Post24 automatic parcel machines, ELS courier service, Kirjakeskus mail centre and eArvekeskus e-invoicing centre. Omniva still keeps the name Eesti Post for the division of the company responsible for the postal service of Estonia.
Their recent re-branding has been controversial in Estonia.
- - "Estonian state postal company Eesti Post changes name to Omniva" Baltic Business News, 03.06.2014
- Omniva brand story » about company
- "Eesti Post unveil new international name". http://postandparcel.info/. Retrieved 3 June 2014.
- "Eesti Postist sai Omniva". http://www.best-marketing.ee/. Retrieved 5 June 2014.
- Official website
- http://postandparcel.info/61369/news/eesti-post-unveil-new-international-name/ Article on PostAndParcel.info
|This Estonia-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|