Efe Cakarel is a Turkish entrepreneur, founder and CEO of MUBI. He earned his B.S. in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science from MIT, and an MBA from Stanford Graduate School of Business. Prior to founding MUBI, he spent a number of years at Goldman Sachs in investment banking.
- Streaming Hard-to-Find Films for Cinephiles
- "Bloomberg: Ex-Goldman Banker’s Film Website Gets Funds, Samsung Deal".
- Huffington Post
- US patent application: Method and system for providing feedback on business transactions using computer applications
US patent application: Method and system for providing sponsored content based on previous provided content
- Film Comment article on founder Efe Cakarel: http://www.filmlinc.com/fcm/jf09/uncutauth.htm
- Wired UK article on founder Efe Cakarel: http://www.wired.co.uk/magazine/archive/2011/10/start/arthouses-social-network
- Talk given by Efe Cakarel at LeWeb London 2012: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhqozeMiTOI&feature=relmfu
|This Turkish biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|