From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Effector in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Effector may refer to:
- An actuator, in robotics
- Effector (album), a music album by the Experimental Techno group Download
- Effector cell, a type of lymphocyte in immunology
- Effector (biology), a molecule that binds to a protein and thereby alters the activity of that protein
- Bacterial effector protein, proteins secreted by bacterial pathogens into the cells of their host
- EFFector, a publication of the Electronic Frontier Foundation
"Affector" redirects here. It is not to be confused with Affectors.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Effector.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.