From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Effects)
|Look up effect in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Effect may refer to:
In pharmacy and pharmacology:
- Drug effect, a change resulting from the administration of a drug
- Dose-response effect, the relationship between a drug dose and its effect, plotted on a dose-response curve
- Special effect, an artificial illusion
- Audio signal processing
- Effects, one's personal property or belongings
- Effects (G.I. Joe), a fictional character in the G.I. Joe universe
- Effects (film), a 2005 film
- Effect size, a measure of the strength of a relationship between two variables
- Effect system, formal system which describes the computational effects of computer programs
Amendments to the constitution of the United States: (Bill of Rights) Amendment IV "The right of the people to be secure in their persons, house, papers, and effects...
- All pages beginning with "Effect"
- All pages with titles containing "Effect"
- Affect (disambiguation)
- Effectiveness (disambiguation)
- Pragmatism, the philosophy of causes and effects
- Sequence of events
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.