From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up efficiency in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Efficiency is the extent to which time or effort is well used for the intended task or purpose, or the ratio of power consumed to useful power output as in
Efficiency may also refer to:
- Efficiency (apartment) or Studio apartment, a one-room apartment
- Efficiency (Network Science)
- Efficiency (statistics) of a statistical estimator
- Efficient (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles containing "Efficiency"
- All pages with titles containing "Efficient"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Efficiency.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.