Efficient Frontier (company)
|Founder(s)||Dr. Anil Kamath|
Efficient Frontier is a unified online advertising platform for managing search engine marketing (SEM), biddable display advertising, and social media campaigns on behalf of marketers and agencies around the world. Founded in 2002 by Dr. Anil Kamath , Efficient Frontier applies the principles of modern portfolio theory to drive huge performance improvements in advertising.
Efficient Frontier is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, with offices in New York, Chicago, the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Australia, and India, and has technology licensing partnerships in Japan, Hong Kong, and Russia.
Efficient Frontier won a TiE50 Award at the TiEcon conference in May 2010 for accomplishments in the startup internet sector.
In September 2010 Efficient Frontier launched a social media solution, using its same core technology to manage Facebook ad campaigns.
Efficient Frontier has been led by President and Chief Executive Officer David Karnstedt since April 2009.
- "Anil Kamath talks about Portfolio Based Bid Management". Stonetemple.com. 2007-06-04. Retrieved 2007-06-04.
- "Ads API Profile: Efficient Frontier’s Portfolio Management Across Channels". Insidefacebook.com. 2010-11-09. Retrieved 2010-12-16.
- "TiE50 Awards". Tie50.net. 2010-11-15. Retrieved 2010-12-15.
- "Efficient Frontier launches Facebook ad solution". Btobonline.com. 2010-09-27. Retrieved 2010-12-16.
- Swisher, Kara (2009-04-02). "Ex-Yahoo Ad Exec Karnstedt to Efficient Frontier". Kara.allthingsd.com. Retrieved 2010-12-16.
- "Adobe to Acquire Efficient Frontier, Leading Digital Ad Buying and Optimization Platform". Retrieved 1 December 2011.
- "Adobe Buys Efficient Frontier to Boost Its Online Advertising Capabilities". Retrieved 1 December 2011.