Navarro with the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim
Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim – No. 19
|First baseman, Left fielder, designated hitter|
May 14, 1986 |
|September 2, 2011 for the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim|
(through 2014 Season)
|Runs batted in||15|
Draft and minors
Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim
Against the Seattle Mariners on July 18, 2014, Navarro came in to pinch-hit for John McDonald in the bottom of the 16th inning. He ripped the first pitch through to centerfield, driving in the winning run represented by Mike Trout who was on second base after hitting his 100th career double. It was Navarro's first career walk-off RBI and the first pinch-hit walk-off by an Angel since Sept. 7, 2012. It was just the second pinch-hit walk-off in the 16th inning or later in Angels franchise history.  Efren Hit his first career homerun off Justin Verlander on July 26.
- "Efren Navarro Stats". Baseball Almanac. Retrieved November 26, 2012.
- "Efren Navarro, 1B - Los Angeles Angels (#19)". MLB Depth Chars. Retrieved November 26, 2012.
- "Efren Navarro". Baseball-Reference.Com. Retrieved November 26, 2012.
- "Navarro Recipient of Rawlings Gold Glove Award". Minor League Baseball. Retrieved November 26, 2012.
- Spencer, Lyle (September 1, 2011). "Angels add four as roster size expands". MLB.com. Retrieved September 1, 2011.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Efren Navarro.|
- Career statistics and player information from MLB, or ESPN, or Baseball-Reference, or Fangraphs, or The Baseball Cube, or Baseball-Reference (Minors)
- MLB Depth Charts
- Baseball Almanac
- MLB: Navarro Recipient of Rawlings Gold Glove Award