From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Bradley Efron (born 1938), American statistician
- Edith Efron (1922-2001), American libertarian
- Inés Efron (born 1985), Argentine actress
- Marshall Efron (born 1938), American actor
- Paloma Efron (1912-1977), Argentine singer
- Sergei Efron (born 1893), Russian poet, officer of White Army and later NKVD agent
- Zac Efron (born 1987), American actor and singer
Efron may also refer to:
- Efron's dice, a set of four nontransitive dice invented by Bradley Efron
- Brockhaus and Efron Encyclopedic Dictionary
See also: Ephron.
- Culture staff (2010-04-16). "Zac Efron to Smuggle Cocaine (in a movie)". ShalomLife. Retrieved 2010-05-01.
|This page or section lists people with the surname Efron. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|