From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up egg in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Egg or eggs may refer to:
- Egg (biology), an organic vessel in which an embryo first begins to develop
- Egg cell, in anisogamous organisms, the larger, non-motile gamete, also called the female gamete
- Egg (food), the egg of a fowl, fish, or reptile, consumed as food
- Egg (band), an English group founded 1969
- Egg (album), by Egg
- Eggs (band), an American group founded 1990
Television and film 
- Egg (film), a 2007 Turkish-Greek drama
- Eggs (film), a 1995 Norwegian comedy
- EGG, the Arts Show, a TV program
Other uses 
- Egg (car), a Swiss car make in business from 1896 to 1919
- Egg (chair), a chair designed by Arne Jacobsen in 1958
- EGG (file format), a compressed archive file format used in computers
- Egg (magazine), a Japanese style magazine published since 1995
- Egg (video game), a 1981 Nintendo game
- Elemental Gimmick Gear, a 1999 Sega Dreamcast game
- Eggs (novel), by Jerry Spinelli published 2007
- Egg Banking, a British internet bank established in 1996
- Darning egg, a sewing tool
- Electrogastrogram, a graphic showing electrical signals in the stomach muscles
- Electroglottograph, a device for measuring vocal fold movement
- EG&G, an American defense contractor, founded in 1931 and defunct as a name since 2009
- Evaporating gaseous globule, a type of interstellar gas cloud that is thought to give rise to new stars, and known as an EGG.
- The EGG Project, a parapsychology experiment begun in 1998 at Princeton University using a global network of random number generators know as Princeton Eggs.
- Egg, the name of the inhabited neutron star in Robert L. Forward's book Dragon's Egg
See also 
- The Egg (disambiguation)
- Egg Island (disambiguation)
- Mr Egg (born 1959) Scottish musician
- World egg or Cosmic egg, a mythological motif found in the creation myths of many cultures and civilizations.
- Dr Eggman, an evil robotic scientist and the main villain from the Sonic the Hedgehog video games
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.