Eglwysbach shown within Conwy
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Post town||COLWYN BAY|
Eglwysbach is a village and community in Conwy county borough, Wales. The village plays host to an annual Agricultural show and horticultural show in August, which includes displays of local cattle, sheep, heavy and light horses, showjumping a horticulture marquee, fairground rides and trades stands. At the 2001 census, it had a population of 928.
The village boasts a traditional public house at its centre, The Bee Inn, whose flag is proudly displayed by its patrons at various Wales International Football matches abroad.
- "Parish Headcounts: Conwy". Neighbourhood Statistics. Office for National Statisics. Retrieved 12 April 2013.
- Census key statistics, retrieved 20 October 2006
- Results of the 2001 census of population on the language in electoral wards, retrieved 20 October 2006.
Media related to Eglwysbach at Wikimedia Commons
- A Vision of Britain Through Time
- British Listed Buildings
- Clwyd Churches
- Office for National Statistics