From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Egnatuleia (gens))
- Gaius Egnatuleius, father of the triumvir monetalis.
- Gaius Egnatuleius C. f., triumvir monetalis, probably during the first century BC. He struck a quinarius bearing the head of Apollo on the obverse, and Victoria with a trophy on the reverse.
- Lucius Egnatuleius, quaestor in 44 BC. He commanded the fourth legion, which deserted from Marcus Antonius to Octavian. As a reward for his conduct on this occasion, Cicero proposed in the senate that he should be allowed to hold public offices three years before the legal time.
- Dictionary of Greek and Roman Biography and Mythology, William Smith, Editor.
- Joseph Hilarius Eckhel, Doctrina Numorum Veterum v. p. 205.
- Marcus Tullius Cicero, Philippicae iii. 3, 15, iv. 2, v. 19.
This article incorporates text from a publication now in the public domain: Smith, William, ed. (1870). "article name needed". Dictionary of Greek and Roman Biography and Mythology.
|GENS||This article about Roman gentes is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|