From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Egyptian (disambiguation))
|Look up Egyptian or Egyptians in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Egyptian describes something of, from, or related to Egypt.
Egyptian or Egyptians may refer to:
Nations and ethnic groups
- Egyptians, an ethnic group in North Africa
- Egypt, the modern country in northeastern Africa
- Ancient Egypt, a civilization from circa 3200 BC to 343 BC
- Copts, the ethnic Egyptian Christian minority
- Coptic language or Coptic Egyptian, a language spoken in Egypt until the 17th century, surviving in Coptic liturgy
- Romani people aka Gypsy, an ethnic group living mostly in Europe and the Americas
- Egyptians (Balkans), an Albanian-speaking ethnic minority of Kosovo and Macedonia
- Egyptian (band), an American indie rock band
- Egyptian (typeface), a type of serif typeface characterized by thick, block-like serifs
- The Egyptian, a 1945 historical novel by Mika Waltari
- The Egyptian (film), a 1954 film by Michael Curtiz, based on Waltari's novel
- Little Egypt (region), something of, from, or related to the region of Southern Illinois
- Egyptian Lover (born 1963), American musician, vocalist, producer and DJ
- Egyptian Healy (1866–1899), pitcher for Major League Baseball in the 19th century
- Piano Concerto No. 5 (Saint-Saëns) aka The Egyptian, a piano concerto by Camille Saint-Saëns
- Egyptian Sand Sea, part of Africa's Libyan Desert
- Egypt (disambiguation)
- Egyptienne (disambiguation)
- Little Egypt (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Egyptian"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.