|Born||11 November 1889
|Died||31 December 1965
|Allegiance|| German Empire (to 1918)
Weimar Republic (to 1933)
Nazi Germany (to 1945)
|Years of service||1913 - 1945|
|Rank||General der Infanterie|
|Commands held||197. Infanterie Division
|Awards||Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves|
Ehrenfried-Oskar Boege (11 November 1889 – 31 December 1965) was a German general who held several Corps level commands during World War II. He was also a recipient of the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves. The Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross and its higher grade Oak Leaves was awarded to recognise extreme battlefield bravery or successful military leadership. Ehrenfried-Oskar Boege was captured by Soviet troops in May 1945 in the Courland Pocket. He was held until 1955.
Awards and decorations 
- Iron Cross (1914)
- 2nd Class (30 September 1914)
- 1st Class (6 February 1917)
- Cross of Honor in 1934
- Iron Cross (1939)
- 2nd Class (16 June 1940)
- 1st Class (16 June 1940)
- Infantry Assault Badge in Silver (18 October 1941)
- Eastern Front Medal (6 August 1942)
- German Cross in Gold (13 January 1943)
- Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves
- Mentioned in the Wehrmachtbericht (11 October 1943)
- Ärmelband “Kurland”
- Fellgiebel 2000, p. 116.
- Fellgiebel 2000, p. 75.
- Fellgiebel, Walther-Peer (2000). Die Träger des Ritterkreuzes des Eisernen Kreuzes 1939-1945. Friedburg, Germany: Podzun-Pallas. ISBN 3-7909-0284-5.
- Scherzer, Veit (2007). Ritterkreuzträger 1939–1945 Die Inhaber des Ritterkreuzes des Eisernen Kreuzes 1939 von Heer, Luftwaffe, Kriegsmarine, Waffen-SS, Volkssturm sowie mit Deutschland verbündeter Streitkräfte nach den Unterlagen des Bundesarchives (in German). Jena, Germany: Scherzers Miltaer-Verlag. ISBN 978-3-938845-17-2.
Generalleutnant Hermann Meyer-Rabingen
|Commander of 197. Infanterie-Division
1 April 1942 - 5 November 1943
Generalleutnant Eugen Wößner
General der Infanterie Karl von Oven
|Commander of XXXXIII. Armeekorps
25 March 1944 - 3 September 1944
General der Gebirgstruppen Kurt Versock
General der Artillerie Herbert Loch
|Commander of 18th Armee
5 September 1944 - 8 May 1945
|This biographical article related to the military of Germany is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|