From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Eight-ball (or 8-ball) is a pool (pocket billiards) game. Eightball, 8 Ball, eight ball, 8ball, and various other spellings, may also refer to:
- 8 ball, the black ball in pool, numbered "8"
- 8-Ball (aircraft), a World War II-era Consolidated B-24 Liberator aircraft
- "Eight ball" or "sad sack", U.S. military jargon for a soldier often in trouble
- "Eight Ball", nickname for the One-Million-Liter Test Sphere, a biological warfare test chamber facility at Fort Detrick, Maryland
Music & recording
- 8-Ball (band), a rock band from Okinawa
- 8Ball, a Danish pop trio
- 8 Ball (album), an E.P. by the Burden Brothers
- 8 Ball & MJG, a rap duo
- "Eight Ball", a song by N.W.A. from N.W.A. and the Posse
- "8 Ball", a song by Underworld from 1992-2002
- Eight ball, jargon for a round black omnidirectional microphone
- 8 Ball Pool, a web based and smart phone based massively multiplayer online game produced by Miniclip.
- 8-ball, an eight-dimensional n-ball in mathematics
- 8-Ball and Skull, ring names of professional wrestlers the Harris Brothers during their stint as members of the Disciples of Apocalypse
- 8-ball (zucchini), a variety of summer squash
- "Eight-ball", nickname for a 40 ounce bottle of Olde English 800, a brand of malt liquor
- Eight-ball, street slang for one-eighth ounce of powdered cocaine, amphetamine or other illegal drug
- "Eight Ball", another name for Bloody Mary made with V8 instead of tomato juice
- A pejorative nickname for a black person who is completely bald.
- Behind the eight ball (disambiguation), a phrase in English meaning "in a difficult situation", and the title of several films and songs
- "2 Hookers and an 8-Ball", a song by Mindless Self Indulgence from You'll Rebel to Anything
- Balls 8, a NASA mothership
- Blackball (pool) or "8-ball pool", a game closely related to eight-ball
- Eight Ball Deluxe, an MS-DOS video game simulating an earlier pinball machine by Bally
- Magic 8-Ball, a toy that resembles the pool ball and purports to predict the future
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Eight-ball.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.