Eight Immortals (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Eight Immortals are ancient revered figures of Daoism.
Eight Immortals can also refer to:
- Eight Immortals of Huainan, also known as the Eight Gentlemen, eight scholars of the Western Han Dynasty
- Eight Immortals from Sichuan, known since the Jin Dynasty
- Eight Immortals of the Wine Cup, eight Tang dynasty scholars known for their love of alcohol
- Eight Elders of the Chinese Communist Party in the late 1980s and early 1990s
- Mountains of the Eight Immortals, the eight peaks of Pat Sin Leng, in the northeast New Territories of Hong Kong
- Eight Immortals Mountain, Pa-hsien Mountain, in central Taiwan
- Eight Immortals (film), a 1971 Taiwanese/Hong Kong fantasy film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Eight Immortals.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.