||This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (February 2013)|
28 August 1975 |
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Eijaz studied in the Our Lady Of Perpetual Succour High School located in Chembur a suburb in Mumbai and later pursued Civil Engineering from the Datta Meghe College of Engineering, Airoli. Acting happened to him by chance when Balaji discovered him. Before that he used to handle the family business which deals with shock absorbers. Now since acting takes up all of Eijaz's time, his father and brother handle the business.
Eijaz received an injury whilst performing at a stage show which led to his shoulder being dislocated, to the extent that, he was thrown off-track for almost two years. Even today, due to this injury, he cannot move his right-hand above a certain extent and feels he lost out on a lot of work due to this.
Eijaz appeared in some music videos like Leena O Leena, Patang Wali Dor, Ho Gaya Ho Gaya, Kuch To Kaho, Nachche Sari Raat, Kehdu Tumhein, Hum to Mohabbat Karega and an AIDS Awareness Video.
He appeared in Suncrest, Asli Atta, Visa Electron, Pride, Pure Ghee, Breeze, Chloromint, TVS Victor, Big Bazaar, Wrigley's, Tata Indicom, BSNL advertisements. He is seen in most of the K-series soap in quite significant roles and is considered[by whom?] to be Ekta Kapoor's blue-eyed boy.
Eijaz won awards like Aap Jaisa Koi 2005 Evergreen Hero, ITA 2005 Bright Onscreen TV Couple of the year with Anita, 2006 SPA Best Jodi again with Anita. Besides working in Indian television, Eijaz has also had roles in Bollywood movies.
He was slated to perform in Jhalak Dikhla Ja but had to bow out because of a shoulder injury. C[when?] he was seen playing the role of a wealthy and arrogant businessman Vikrant Suryavanshi in Zee TV popular soap Punar Vivah ek nayi umeed and currently he is playing the role of a policeman ACP Kabir in Life Ok soap Laut Aao Thrisha.
|2002||Maine Dil Tujhko Diya||Ejaz |
|2003||Zameen||Special Appearance in the song "Dilli ki Sardi" |
|2003||Kuch Na Kaho||Vikram||Item Number in the song "Tumhein aaj maine
|2008||Just Married||Himself||Guest Appearance|
|2008||Meerabai Not Out||Arjun Awasthi|
|2009||Kiss Kiss Bang Bang||Unreleased |
|2011||Tanu Weds Manu||Jassi|
- Punar Vivah - Ek Nayi Umeed - Vikrant Suryavanshi - male lead
- Diya Aur Baati Hum - Abhimanyu Singh (quiz master - cameo)
- Kesar - Abhi- male lead
- Kkoi Dil Mein Hai - Arjun Punj
- Kkusum - Sohan Kapoor
- Kahiin To Hoga - Varun Raheja
- Kkavyanjali - Kkavya Nanda/Soham Saxena
- Kya Hadsaa Kya Haqeeqat - Kutumb
- Kayamath - Varun (Cameo)
- Kasamh Se - Anupam Kapadia (Cameo)
- Kyaa Hoga Nimmo Kaa - Kunal Sehgal - male lead
- Ssshhhh...Phir Koi Hai - Virat Saniyal
- Bhaskar Bharti - Bhaskar
- Adaalat - Anurag/Viraat (one episode)
- Shubh Vivah - Amrit Nigam (male protagonist) / Manthan
- Laut Aao Trisha (2014-2015) - ACP Kabir - male lead
- "She is happily married now: Eijaz Khan". Realbollywood.com. 2009-07-14. Retrieved 2014-02-13.
- "Did you know TV actor Eijaz Khan has done an item number?". Tellychakkar.com. 2011-07-29. Retrieved 2014-02-13.
- MUMBAI MIRROR Sep 6, 2009, 08.46am IST (2009-09-06). "TV doesn’t need stars! - Page 2 - Times Of India". Articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com. Retrieved 2014-02-13.
- Piali Dasgupta, TNN Nov 29, 2008, 12.21am IST (2008-11-29). "‘I’m okay making my debut at 33’ - Times Of India". Articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com. Retrieved 2014-02-13.
- "The Tribune, Chandigarh, India - The Tribune Lifestyle". Tribuneindia.com. Retrieved 2014-02-13.